Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Savannah!!!

To celebrate Savannahs 3rd bday ... they had her party at My Gym. Payton loves these type of places and always has a blast just running around with her friends. This time she found some new things to try out ... the money bars and rock wall. I never thought that she would be able to do either of them ... but like always, she proved me wrong. The rock wall was by far her favorite thing at the gym today. After a couple of tries, she actually made it to the top ... all by herself. We were all pretty shocked to see her at the top ... but what she did next even shocked us more. She decided that the easiest way for her to get down would be to jump. Yes .. she just jumped off it. Now she is not on a huge rock wall or anything ... but I would say she was about 6-7 feet up. I just couldn't believe that she made it to the top and then just jumped. That kid of mine is going to give me a heart attack one day. After the she did it the first time ... it was all over. She would climb and jump, climb and jump ... over and over again. Once she got tired of that ... she went over to the monkey bars. She climbed up the ladder and then I watched as she proceed to make her way 1/2 way through them. I would of never thought that she would be able to even go from the first bar to the second ... but she did. Crazy crazy kid.

Anyway ... it was a great time ... she loves that place and the older she gets the more she likes it. Happy Birthday Savannah!!!!





Payton and friends!!!

No comments: