Thursday, July 16, 2009

Update on baby Alexander ...

Well ... here we are ... less than 10 weeks till little AJ will make his appearance into this world. I am so excited for him to finally get here but alittle sad that its going so quickly. This is the last time I am going to be pregnant ever ... and to know that I will never feel this little being growing inside my belly after him ... makes me sad. Although it doesn't make me sad enough to do it again :)

Anyway ... AJ is very big baby right now ... measuring alittle over 2 weeks later than he should. They said that his thigh bone is very long too ... so at least he will be long and big. hehehe. As of last week they were estimating his weight at 3.6lbs. I think about 2 1/2lbs is average.

If all goes well ... I will having the c-section on 9/21/09 ... just about 2 months from day. Wow ... crazy to think about!!!!

I will be having a 4D sonogram next week and I promise to finally put up some pictures of our little guy!!!

No comments: